Serving individuals with disabilitiesWe are committed to provide all Canadians with access to our facilities, products and services and have a series of policies and procedures in place to guide the actions of Advisors and their staff. These policies are intended to address, at minimum, the requirements of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act 2005 and similar or related standards and regulations. Although the current regulations are specific to the province of Ontario, we believe it is good business practice to provide these services throughout our network across Canada.
Our policies and procedures include:
- Customer service policies to ensure that products and services are made available in a manner that respects the dignity and independence of individuals with disabilities
- Procedures to follow in the event of a service disruption
- Training procedures on how best to provide accessibility
- Procedures on how to handle consumer feedback and/or concerns
- Multi-year accessibility plan
Please click here to view our Accessibility Policy.
Please click here to view our Accessibility Plan.
Further information can be requested through any of the contact methods shown at the following Contact Us link.